The following is a selection from among the many professional associations serving all aspects of the aerospace industry. (Source: http://trade.gov/td/aerospace/aerospace_associations.html)
- Aeronautical Repair Station Association provides regulatory clarification, interpretation and assistance to companies and organizations worldwide. In addition to both large and small repair station operators, membership is comprised of airline and aviation parts manufacturers, airlines, engineering firms and distributors. The Association promotes laws and regulations that establish reasonable aviation safety standards. It encourages the development of regulatory guidance and interpretations that are clear, concise, consistent, and applied uniformly.
- Aerospace Industries Association is the trade association representing the nation’s leading manufacturers of commercial, military, and business aircraft, helicopters, aircraft engines, missiles, spacecraft, and related components and equipment.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is a professional society for aerospace engineers and scientists.
- Aviation Distributor’s and Manufacturers Association represents and provides services to further the aerospace industry marketplace.
- Colorado Aviation Business Association fosters and promotes aviation and related business throughout Colorado.
- Colorado Space Business Roundtable provides a forum to promote the growth of space and space-related industry in Colorado, with particular focus on small space businesses
- Colorado Space Coalition works to make Colorado a center of excellence for aerospace by promoting Colorado’s significant space assets as well as advancing legislation vital to industry growth and success.
- Experimental Aircraft Association represents experimental and sport pilots on local, state and federal levels.
- Foundation for Space Exploration is a non-profit, philanthropic organization supporting aerospace research, education and outreach activities.
- General Aviation Manufacturers Association is a national trade association representing manufacturers of fixed-wing aircraft, engines, avionics, and components. GAMA member companies also operate aircraft fleets, airport fixed-based operations, pilot schools, and training facilities across the nation. General Aviation aircraft range from two-seat training aircraft to intercontinental business jets and regional airliners.
- Light Aircraft Manufacturers Association is a nonprofit national trade association representing manufacturers of light aircraft, engines, avionics, parts/ subassemblies, and suppliers and distributors to the light aircraft industry and community.
- National Aeronautics Association is an organization that represents all areas off light.
- National Agricultural Aviation Association represents the aerial application industry.
- National Defense Industrial Association (Rocky Mountain Chapter) is America’s leading Defense Industry association promoting national security, and provides a legal and ethical forum for the exchange of information between Industry and Government on National Security issues.
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association aims to promote a high degree of professionalism among aviation maintenance personnel; to foster and improve methods, skills, learning, and achievement in the field of Aviation Maintenance.
- Rocky Mountain Chapter of AUVSI provides leadership promoting growth of Unmanned Systems across the Rocky Mountain Region through advocacy, education and networking.
- Satellite Industry Association works to advance satellite interests both domestically and internationally. The association is dedicated to promoting the use of satellite technology in global communications.
- Space Enterprise Council is a forum for all sectors of the industry including commercial, civil, and military space-related companies. The council brings the collective power of its affiliation with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and its diverse members into a single, unified voice that is used in advocating member interests to policymakers.
- Space Foundation is the leading non- profit organization advancing the exploration, development and use of space and space education for the benefit of all humankind. To vigorously advance and support civil, commercial and national security space endeavors and educational excellence.
- Space Transportation Association represents the interests of organizations and people who are engaged in developing, building, operating, and using space transportation vehicles, systems, and services to provide reliable, economical, safe, and routine access to space for private users and government, civil, and military users.